RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fwd: USA ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi M,

Thankyou for writing to me! I re-read this and what they said is not what I thought or meant. Next time after midnight I'll read things more carefully. We are all different and that is what makes America great and we all need to stand side by side for freedom. I don't care what a person is on the outside or their beliefs, I take someone for who they are on the inside. People that come here want a better life for them and their families. I wish some how we could all care about each other the same as when a disaster brings us to help our neighbors in need of help.

We can all learn something from each other if we took the time to. If someone is not happy with what we stand for then yes they can leave here. I hope I said this the right way, I sometimes dont put into words what I am thinking if I have to write it!

I am not upset and I did not mean to be DISRESPECTFUL to anyone out there that has read this. I apologize to everyone I may have offended. I hope I got my big foot out of my big mouth. LOL

Have a nice day and thanks for letting me know what I did by mistake and I'll try not to do it to OFTEN!!

Love ya all

Sally