RemedySpot.com

Okie here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone it is just little old me from okie land checking in.

Well I talked to Sandy and she is doing some what ok but is down in her Back. She cant sit at the putter much and is on no mail for now. Her RP is still doing it's thing. The big Problem right now is her back.

is was doing OK to but she is starting to have her Headache again. Even true the last MRI showed the tumor has not grown any more. Sandy is sending a gentle Hug and her love to you all.

Now to our new member here name Barbara.

Wow another Barbara, LOL how will I ever keep up with you all. LOL Remember I am a blond. LOL

I like to say " Herzlich willkommen " to the best group you ever will find.I hope you soon let us know where you from and all about you and your family. Please ask all the ? you can think of we are here for the whole person not just your RP.

Connie H. Thank you so much for your Post.

Gosh girl you do have a lot of great Information always for us. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Mr. Ornery here is doing fine. He is in hog heaven today. Yup, he went to Norman Okla.

to look at a boat he had his eye on it. And

I most have hat the Biggest Brain fart of them all today I gave him the checkbook to take a long. LOL For some reason I think we are going to have a boat in our yard by tonight.LOL O well maybe not such a bad idea after all the way it is been raining here. LOL

The funny part of this is if he does bring the boat home tonight we CANT go fishing yet, because we just applied yesterday for our fishing licenses. LOL It probly will take a week before we get them back. LOL Mr. Ornery is getting a life time Fishing and Hunting lichen for $ 10 because he is over 65. LOL Gee this

Guy is spoiled rotten huh LOL But I know we will have fun when we do get to go and that is what counts. Well I better hush for now I am going to my Granddaughters Dance residuals

tonight. The 9 year old one is doing a solo and the little one is doing a group one. We sure do have a good time watching them. So till the next time Remember to take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should everyday so you also can get this RP back

in it's sleeping mood. OK

Love and hugs to you all

Mrs. Nosey