RemedySpot.com

Re: BJ &

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We have Blue Bunny here but I have never seen this bunny tracks one!LOL I want to know too!

<< Preferred type of ice cream? Bunny Tracks, by Blue Bunny >>okay Barbara, you just have to tell me about this ice cream.!! LOL Don't think we have it in Calif. What is it???? I bet it is yummy, but can't for the life of me figure out " bunny tracks" LOL hugs

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/22/02 10:38:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

starangel688_@... writes:

<<

its vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls and little peanut butter

pieces covered in chocolate (thus the bunny tracks...LOL). but it is soooo

good

Barbara

>>

Oh Barbara... I just have to find it... Heidi don't you say a word about the

PB... WE like it. LOL I have never seen it here, but maybe i'm not looking

hard enough... I will now. sorry Connie.... I just have to have ONE

bite...LOL

thanks barb, now i'm in trouble with Heidi and Connie. lOL

hugs

Guest guest

its vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls and little peanut butter pieces covered in chocolate (thus the bunny tracks...LOL). but it is soooo good Barbara Re: BJ & We have Blue Bunny here but I have never seen this bunny tracks one!LOL I want to know too! << Preferred type of ice cream? Bunny Tracks, by Blue Bunny >>okay Barbara, you just have to tell me about this ice cream.!! LOL Don't think we have it in Calif. What is it???? I bet it is yummy, but can't for the life of me figure out " bunny tracks" LOL hugsDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

ewwww your quite welcome,,,lol, , i do say it is very good Re: BJ & <<its vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls and little peanut butterpieces covered in chocolate (thus the bunny tracks...LOL). but it is soooogoodBarbara >>Oh Barbara... I just have to find it... Heidi don't you say a word about thePB... WE like it. LOL I have never seen it here, but maybe i'm not lookinghard enough... I will now. sorry Connie.... I just have to have ONEbite...LOLthanks barb, now i'm in trouble with Heidi and Connie. lOLhugs