RemedySpot.com

The result of my survey and the guidlines from seminar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, All Members. Heartful thanks for the kind responses to my survey. Regarding my post dated 13/5, here goes the result of my survey(this includes responses from other RP groups) : Summary1) All of 11 RP patients had been making much sweat for several months or years before the outbreak of RP.2) The other questions do not show any significant tendency.* Regarding mercury-heavy metal poisoning issue, my daughter and another RP'er are said to have a moderate mercury poisoning and I think it possibly explains why cartilage parts of the RP patients are attacked by the own immune system. The cells damaged by heavy metal poisoning is said to change their ID marks and become attacked and removed by macrophage cells.Before the outbreak of your RP, << results>> Q1. Had you been making much sweat through the work, exercise, hot weather or any reasons? ==>YES( All of 11)Q2. Did you like to eat salty and spicy foods? ==> YES(6), No(5) ... As focused on Salt.Q3. Did you believe that the salty foods were bad for the health(especially heart) and try to avoid them?==> YES(6), No(5)Q4. Did you loose your appetite for some months just before the outbreak?==> YES(5), No(6)Q5. Did you have some dental treatments with Amalgam(silver-mercury alloy) or other metals? (No/Yes. Amalgam/Yes.Specify the metal ________)==> YES.Amalgam(7), No or No-related mercury poisoning (4) Q6. Can you find out any possibilties of heavy-metal poisoning through drinking water, daily food, sea food, air, even though it make no problems yet?==> YES(0), No(11)Q7. Do you think you liked to drink water?==> YES(5), No(6) My intention was to make sure what the teacher(Natural Healer, Mr.DS Jang) in the seminar told me when I consulted with him about Inhae's RP problems. He said:- Inhae is in severe lack of salt and her body-water is not balanced and dose not have sufficient electrolyte, which cannot make all metabolism in the body work properly. Without sufficient salt, even digestion and movement of colon is not working properly, and finally result in digestive troubles and endotoxification through intestinal capillaries.- Much sweat make us lose the salt and Vitamin C (0.5g of salt and 10mg of Vitamin C per100g of sweat). The loss of Vitamin C can result in scurvy in all parts of our body, including blood vessels(capillaries).- He pointed out that 1) she did not like to eat salty and spicy foods (as pepper has high Vit.C and spicy food makes people drink much water), 2) while she exercised physically very heavily, she did not like to drink water, so the toxic material could not be duely processed and drained out as urine. 3) she did not take enough vegetables to supply Vitamins and minerals while taking much processed and instant foods(much chemicals and sugars).- Toxins in the human body comes from 1) Liver(Alcohol) 2) Intestines(feces) 3) Kidney & Bladder(urine). Inhae's RP was caused by toxins from 2) & 3).- Oxygen, Water, Salt(as Mineral complex), Vitamin (especially Vit.C), Fiber are key elements to cure All chronic diseases and even cancers. Basically there is only one way to cure thousands of diseases, to promote and improve natural healing power of our body-mental systems. His instruction for her to cure RP:1) First of all, Do fasting and enema to take out toxic material(feces contained long in the intestines) and improve the condition of intestinal wall-skins. (She did 5 day fasting-- during the period, a lot of "old feces" came out, even though she had been eating small quantity of vegan diet for the last one year. For complete elimination of "old feces", 20 day fasting is recommended.) It is very useful to do 1 or 3 day fasting and enema regularly(weekly or monthly) and when flaring. 2) Never eat breakfast in the morning. Two meals (at 12:00 and 18:00) or One meal (around 2:00) is better for the health and long-life.3) Take vegetables of more than 500 g per day and do not eat animal products.(at least for 3 years)* More than 5 kinds of vegetables, live(raw) or slightly cooked, as leaves(50%), root vegetables(50%)4) Take baked sea-salt 5~8g/daily AND take more than 2 Liters of mineral(spring) water, never boiled.To prevent over-accumulation of the salt, Keep one day of Non-salt meals every 2 week. A tint of salt is not allowed that day.* He says that processed salt(table salt, 99.9% of NaCl) is bad for the health because of lack of other minerals. * How to make "good" salt at home: i) Put sea-salt (for human, not industrial) in a sieve/shifter and wash it slightly with water shower. ii) After drains goes out complely, put the salt in a cooking pan and bake it until gray or any smoke comes out no longer and the color of the salt crystal changes white. The smoke is so toxic that you'd better do this work at outdoors. iii) make the baked sea salt into powder for the ease use.5) Edible fiber is very important for the patient because it makes the intestines healthy and removes toxic material like chemicals and heavy-metals. Mixed wholemeal(or its powder) of more than 5 grains is recommended for bread/rice.When flaring, reduce or stop the grain meals and take vegetables only. Fruits are allowed in a small quantity only.6) Have a bath daily (Cold water (14~18 deg C.) 1min.- Hot water (43~45 deg C.) 1 min. -repeat 4 times and end in cold water). This bathing therapy makes the skin and blood vessels strong and improves the immune/nerve system.7) Do not wear warm clothes. Always wear simple and loose(baggy) clothes for our body to exchage gas/oxigen through the skin.8) Sweaty exercise is not recommended. In the case, take additional water, salt and vitamin C.9) Put the foot (under knees only) in hot water(43~45 deg C.) in a bucket until there comes out sweat on head (maybe 20~ 30min), once a day.10) As the last, there is a special exercise therapy to take out CO gas in the body cell through the skin, to improve the blood/lymph circulation and the balace of body-water acidity and to make correction of the spinal bones. But it's hard to describe here. If someone has experience on the natural healing therapy, please look into "Katsudzo Nishi", the great natural healer in Japan (1884~ 1959). Amazingly, his therapy is said to have achievement to cure 70 ~ 90 % patients from severe cancers and most chronic diseases, in Japan and Korea. This may help someone. If any member had a hair test for poisoning, please share the result and any treatment for that. Anyone knows a name of special medicine to resolve mercury-poisoning ?? Best regards. Moonsung Jun