RemedySpot.com

Re: Just talking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please try THE MEDICINE PROGRAM (http://wwwthemedicineprogram.com/form.html) phone 1-, hope you have a brighter day, God Bless, Isa Just talking Hello everyone...I know I am new here...but I just need to talk. I am really worried about my mother...it just seems like everything is going from bad to worse. She sounded really down on the phone, this disease is really taking a toll on her both physically and emotionally. She can't do the things she used to and it sounds like she just wants to give up. I found out today that she isn't on any medication either...all except for her high blood meds. I asked her why...and she just can't afford them...needless to say..she doesn't have any health insurance..either. I myself have been struggling with severe depression...and I am trying to get back on my feet. I am applying to several different jobs as of now because my other job was way to high stress and I would get on the verge of panic attacks. I got a call back..and hopefully this interview will go good, its a job at the local hospital. I am sorry I just need to type, I just don't think its fair, my mother is always been a very hard working woman and things have just gone down hill for her...but who said life is fair. I am going to try help with her meds once I get a job.Do you guys know of any programs to help people with covering the cost of treatment or meds?Sorry...I am going on..sounds like I am on a pitty party...but I just needed to vent...thanks.DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU