RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2712/ Dawn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi Dawn,

No, I haven't made it yet, its just with my local MD. Now its Thursday so it would be next week anyway. But I will next week. I am slowly trying my best to get well. I feel bad I can only handle digest. But hey that's better than nothing right.

You would be proud of me I started working on my medic alert bracelet. I am not finished yet. But I will soon. lol You and will be first to know.

Thanks for all the nagging. I love it. I keep forgetting about wed, chat until its too late. I'll try my best to remember the next one, I always enjoyed them. Especially with you there, your a hoot. You make me laugh. You take care,

Love you

Lu

Hi Lu

Yep I watch that movie. Its one of the few I have taken time to see. Not bad.

Hey how are you doing. Have you made your dr. appt yet. if not you'd better get on it. Remember I already threatened you, so you have to get better.

Miss you at chat, and all of the wonderful laughs, and good times we have had.

love ya bunches, please get better ok

dawn

Hey Dawn,

just keep it up your doing good. We need your nagging and moral support. I pray you do as you preach. lol Know we all love you and appreciate you.

Lu

Lets all Count our Blessings, Wear your Medic Alert bracelet and take your meds on time opps I just lapse in to my Heidi mode. But do it anyway its good for you.

This is a great group of people and most of us has experienced about anything this rotten disease and throw at us. So that makes us unique and strong as a group we can battle anything. Remember we are one in a million so lets accept that in a good way not in a bad way.

love ya