RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayedhome.He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:Dear Lord:I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays athome.I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to switchwithmine for a day. Amen.God, in His infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. The next morning, sureenough,the man awoke as a woman. He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakenedthe kids,set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches,drove themto school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleanersand stoppedat the bank to make a deposit, went grocery shopping, then drove home toput away thegroceries, pay the bills and balance the check book. He cleaned the cat'slitter boxand bathed the dog. Then it was already 1:00 p.m. and he hurried to makethe beds,do the laundry, vacuum, dust, and sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Ran tothe schoolto pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home. Setout cookiesand milk and got the kids organized to do their homework, then set up theironing boardand watched TV while he did the ironing. At 4:30 p.m. he began peelingpotatoes and washing vegetables for salad, breaded the pork chops andsnapped fresh beans for supper. Aftersupper he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry, bathedthe kids, andput them to bed. At 9:00 p.m. he was exhausted and, though his daily choresweren'tfinished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which hemanaged to getthrough without complaint. The next morning he awoke and immediately kneltby the bedand said, "Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy mywife's beingable to stay home all day. Please, oh please, let us trade back."The Lord, in His infinite wisdom, replied, "My son, I feel you have learnedyour lessonand I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll justhave towait nine months, though. You got pregnant last night."