RemedySpot.com

Re: Sally too bad abused

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Squeek,

I agree that there is abuse with medical marijuana and it will spoil it for the ones who really need it for true pain. It would be interesting to know if the pill form would hurt our lungs, if so that is a huge side affect. It would be super if they would come up with good pain med and little side affects huh?

When I was talking about pain med for myself it was for the times I put too much stress on my arms or try to catch myself from falling. When I use my walker alot my arms get so tired and even the high dose of Neurontin doesn't help them, they get a trobbing pain. 30 pills don't go far in 1 year and I don't take pills only when I'm really in pain. It would be nice to have 3 refills for a whole year and that isn't much .

I am on 3,600mg of Neurontin for my tennis elbow and it is wonerful. It is a high dose and I could drop to 2,400 maybe but not since I got TM, they talk about the pain being so bad. The pain I had when I first got RP in 79 I don't want to have with TM. I know how bad the pain is when I read what you are all going through and I am so lucky that I haven't had any flares now and in 79 I only had that 1 major flare. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you and hope you have a better day tomorrow then today and hopefully pain free.

Thanks for your concern

Love ya

Sally