RemedySpot.com

Marilyn K

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Marilyn, I would love to live where I could have goats, cows, horses,,, etc. my mom was a farm girl and i have seen more than most city girls as has my children, but I long to be in a place like that again but my darn allergies and asthma won't allow it.. Take care of yourself. Hope and Pray that everything is going well for you. Always, Barbara Exercise group Hi All,I know it has been awhile since I have posted to the group. Hopeeveryone has a good weekend. This is just a reminder that here inabout 3 weeks all of those who were involved with the exercise forRP research can cash in their jars of money to send to . Iam just going to count mine up and send her a check and keep all thechange in the jar and let it keep building up.Hope everyone has been able to do some form of exercise. It's notonly good for the body, but really is great for the mind and spirit.I try to walk everyday, but have found that I simply can't do it theday after I take my metho. Don't want to be to far from thebathroom. Weather has been good so I've been able to walkoutdoors. There is a cute little goat down the street from me thatI take treats to and he misses me if I don't come by. Yes, I livein a neighborhood where there are horses, goats, sheep and chickens.Love, Marilyn k