RemedySpot.com

Re: (claudia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CLAUDIA

YOU DEAR SWEET GIRL. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT YOUR FACING SURGERY, BUT NOW YOUR GIRLS GET SICK.

PLEASE KNOW THAT I CARE AND LOVE YA VERY MUCH, ALL OF THE GOOD , SPECIAL THOUGHTS I CAN SEND ARE HEADED YOUR WAY, ALONG WITH A GUARDIAN ANGEL TO PROTECT AND COVER YOU WITH HER WINGS. ONE ANGEL FOR EACH OF YOUR GIRLS AND ONE FOR YOU AND RICH.

TAKE PLEASURE IN KNOWING THAT ALL OF THIS SHALL PASS, AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.

DAWN

RCColloran@... wrote: Hi all, boy it always seems like I'm asking for a favor. Well, this time it's for my girls. the youngest (21) has been sick since Sat. She got so bad today we rushed her to the dr. (well Rich did) They thought she had meningitis. One dr wanted to do a spinal tap and one said no. They ended up giving her a really strong antibiotic shot and sending her home with one antibiotic pill, one pain pill and one decongestant. They took blood tests and then realized she was allergic to the shot. (Gee it was in her records.) When she got home she had vicodin for the pain pill and she is allergic to that too. So she went to just plain ibuprophen. Her fever was 102. She is to go back tomorrow at 11am. has to go to the dr tomorrow at 3pm to get the results of her MRI of her knee that was done 2 weeks ago. The dr said he would feel better giving her the results face to face, so that scared us a bit. Then at 4pm she goes to her GYn to find out how severe and what they are going to do about the pre cancerous cervical cells that have come back after a year. is going through some problems now too. I'm asking if you would think a few good thoughts for them and maybe say a little prayer. I'm just feeling weepy from the lowering of the pred. These mood swings just have to stop. LOL I'm down to 6mg still and filling in with ibuprophen. So far so good. Thanks again for all you do for me. I love you all dearly. hugs