RemedySpot.com

Update on 7-29-02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Evening All

Well I just talked to ...'s daughter. had a rough day of it today. It seems that as of yesterday that hadn't put her on her RP meds or her hormones so she was really not doing well. I guess Rich got them straightened out and they had her back on them in just a few hours.

Now today she went to the phlebotomist and they couldn't understand why her blood was so thick being on comadin and all. Well come to find out the orders for her to be on comadin got canceled and no one knows how. They now have her on comadin but they are not suppose to release her from the hospital until she has been on the comadin for three days. They have to get it regulated. They are still wanting to send her home tomorrow and Rich is fighting it. He wants her regulated before he starts the long trip home.

Gish just when you think you can stop worrying about her then all this pops up! Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I will call tomorrow to find out what is going on with in the afternoon. I will post you as soon as I know anymore.

Take care all and thanks in advance!

Lots of love

Glenda