RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2715

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Dawn!

Here's the other from Miami. I am sorry you are having a flare up. Back in May I had one of those rib attacks and had to bend forward to take a breath, which means I spent most of the day like that. When drugs don't work, one rheumy told me to put an ice pack in the ear, it does make it feel better. I am so sorry. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Ann,

Re: minocin. There's a famous researcher that's been featured in Parade and Arthritis Today whose theory is that auto-immune diseases are not really caused by the immune system running amok, but rather, by a bacterial agent. I know this is controversial, but I find it interesting. She is doing some pretty advanced research and they are paying attention to her. If she's on to something, maybe that's why antibiotics help some RP patients. Years back, one of the rheumy's at U of M suggested that treatment, but then my rheumy decided against it because I am allergic to 5 antibiotics, seem to get the allergies when I am overexposed. But yes, I believe it is a course of treatment that some doctors follow. My experience has been that what works for one patient doesn't work for another and you'll probably go through several meds before they find what works for you. I wish you healing and peace.