RemedySpot.com

need replies from all : on eyes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would like to ask about my current eye problem and see if anyone has had this happen to them. A few months ago I began to have blurred vision (near),it was off and on and before this my vision was fine. I went and got an exam and explained the symptoms and he said it was old age, I'm 54LOL I didn't tell him about my RP and that was a mistake since I've been reading all the postings. Hedie called me today and told me she found a sponser for the foundation and to say hi. It sure was nice to talk to her and said to go find a Dr. that knows about RP. I was all set to ask the group about the eyes before she called. LOL I Have been thinking of a Dr. to see, I will look tomorrow. My eyes are fine one minute then they blurr and things are just a little fuzzy, enough to bug. LOL I thought if it was old age (ha,ha) that my eyes would be fuzzy all time!? I didn't like him anyways, he seemed almost rude. I look forward to seeing if anyone else has or has had this problem. I am a very independent person who can do just about anything even if it takes 5 times longer , I can drive with hand controls and I can live by myself. I can deal with RP and Transverse Myelitis but there is no way I could think about being blind and lose my independence. I will get the answers I need and hopefully it won't take too long. It is always better if you know what will happen and what could. Knowlege is what we all need to deal with the hand we've been dealt. It is greet to see how you all have a good attitude and sure we have our bad days but if we LOL and keep an exceellent sense of humor, we'll make out okay. Thils is truely a great support group!!!!! Thanks for the nice welcome you have given me and look forward to getting to know you all better. Have a great evening and hope everyone had a great Mothers Day. Your friend Sally