RemedySpot.com

Re: Sally -Great news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Squeek,

I'm so happy to hear you are alot better, it is so bad when the RP has the upper hand for the time being!! I thought I would never get out of the hospital in 79, a dr. gave me such a hassel that a nurse got him off the floor. He told me to off pain pills as soon as I could cuz the were habit forming. I was on taking them at night and in the morning instead of every 4 hrs. Then he looked at my charts and said I would be released by the weekend, 4 days away. My dr. came in and told me another 7-10 days!!That was the straw that broke the nurse's back. LOL It was 6 weeks in all and I was just so happy I never went back again then.

I am the same, no change is okay as long as I don't go backward. LOL I started on a new med. 2 weeks ago for the PHN , the after math of the shingles and so far it is starting to help. He said to give it 2 weeks and if it didn't work he'ld try something else.It is Amitriptline, 25 mg. but I also take 3,600 mg of Neurontin for my tennis elbow and have taken that for about 4 yrs. maybe this is why I don't have any of the pain that the members of the TM group have (Transverse Myelitis). I almost feel guitlty for not having the pain they all talk about but then I had enough in 79 to last me a life tiime! LOL So far I haven't found anyone that has TM plus RP, if this doesn't sound complidcated or confussing. LOL BUt one day I will find that one person I can talk to about both of these NASTY diseases. Well I hope you a good weekend and glad you are so much better for now, any day without a flare is aa great one .

Love ya Sally

Guest guest

--- TheNavigator01@... wrote:

>

> I am the same, no change is okay as long as I don't

> go backward. LOL > . Well I hope you

> a good weekend and glad you are so much better for

> now, any day without a

> flare is aa great one .

>

> Love ya Sally

>

I so agree! Any day without a flare is a great one!

And going backwards is always the pits, isn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the tip

about looking up atelectasis. I know what it is, but

want to know if it can be caused by RP. That's what I

can't find anywhere. Oh well, I'll talk to my rheumy

next month when I see him.

Love, squeek

=====