RemedySpot.com

Fw: Hey Nice Person

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To some of the nicest people I know! Love, Judy Hey Nice Person Hello there nice personDid anyone ever tell you,Just how special you areThe light that you emitMight even light a starDid anyone ever tell youHow important you make others feel. Somebody out there is smilingAbout love that is so realDid anyone ever tell youMany times, when they were sadYour e-mail made them smile a bitIn fact it made them gladFor the time you spend sending thingsAnd sharing whatever you find There are no words to thank youBut somebody, thinks you're fineDid anyone ever tell youJust how much they love youWell, my dearest "online" friendToday I am telling you I hope I get this back, I believe that without aFriend you are missing out on a lot!!!Don't be confused by friends and acquaintances,there is a difference!Because I care about you, It's national care week. . .and you get to sendmessages to all your friends telling themthat you care about them and makethem feel good about themselves and ifthey write back. . .(just once) then thatmeans that they care about you too.BUT, you have to send it right now!! Anddon't just send it back, send it on to everyone..Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!THIS IS A HAND OF FRIENDSHIPYOU MUST PASS IT TO AT LEAST 4 FRIENDS!!! NOTICE: This communication is not encrypted and may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use this information. Thank you.