RemedySpot.com

Heidi Here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Well did you all have a GREAT PAIN FREE

weekend ?? I sure hope so. I had a Ball !!!!

Yup Sunday I got to bake again. Ja that makes me a happy Camper. LOL I baked 5 Cakes !!!

But Froze one of does. One of my Rezepts makes 2 cakes so I just froze one. All the kids came over yesterday and did a # on the other 4. LOL Nope only got 2 small pieces left over for Don today. After all his Birthday is today.

But because everyone had to go back to work we did it yesterday. But hey don't worry I am fixing him a GREAT Lunch !!! His Favor too.

Not mein :( !!!

Gosh he is spoiled rotten. LOL Don't know how he got that way. LOL Now to you Angel

here:

I am so sorry to hear that your mom said this to you. I wish I could be there and give you a BIG HUG and tell you how Pretty you really are. No Outside Beauty does not count it is in the inside that counts.And

don't ever let any one tell you different OK>

Nina that is so great to hear you doing much better. Just keep it up don't forget to take your Vitamins and Meds on Time OK.

Mom Jo Oh wow my house most not be a home. waaaa !!!!! I don't have any dust !!! LOL

Thank you so much that was a cute Card.

But as you know I am real nosey so please tell me how you felling ??? Pretty Please !!!!

Sharynn golly I hope you get your Phone line back soon. I think you have enough on your Plate with out Mother Nature adding more.

Wishing you so much luck with you upcoming

Surgery. Hang in there and know we are here for you any time.

Ok I guess that does it for now. Got to go fix Lunch.Sending you all a gentle Hug from Okieland.

Mrs. Nosey