RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, SO ALL OF YOU WILL REMEMBER WHO THE NAGGER IS IN THE GROUP THIS IS FROM HEIDI

Please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday so you can get this RP back in a sleeping mood. And so when we get back in middle of August you all are much better. I sure wishing you all the very best.

heidi should be back soon, so please if you haven't been listening to me, get ready to listen to the best, or she will get you with pointy toed shoes. then you will need pain meds plus rp meds so get started toward a healthier liftstyle.

Now who is on my worry list today.

lets see: , RuthAnn,Angie,Lu,Sandy,Glenda & Glenda's Sister, because i haven't heard from her is a while, hope your doing better,squeek,chuck, and any of you suffering from depression hang in there ok, things will get better.

well shoot, i might as well worry about all of you while i'm at it, so just send me a list of your worries and then you won't have to think about them at all.

Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and only the group your in will ask. so hang in there , love ya bunches

dawn