RemedySpot.com

Actual TV Commercial !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This goes to prove that our health care in the U.S. is going to the "dogs"!

I woke up this morning as every morning with the two dog's licking my "mouth" and to a 10 year old daughter in a frenzy about the clothing she will be wearing for the day and if it looks good or not (yes I said 10)! This all happens before I get my one and only cup of coffee of the day!

Well, today was no different other than before I got to my coffee after getting the dogs off my mouth and telling my 10 year old "Yes Dear You Look So Cool", I pass by the TV to a commercial only to hear this from an "actual doctor" in I white coat and all, what actually caught my attention was his words which were "I became a Doctor because I truly care about JOINT PAIN in my patients" !

Well, that's all It took to brighten up my "fun" mornings here at the Pritchard Home! I thought WOW where do I find this DR? Well, he went on to talk about how he also invented a "TREAT" with medicine for the Joint's and explained how in time that joints get worn out causing the pain ect...ect..

I started to think, can this be or a dream? let's see 1). A Doctor who became a doctor because he cares about "pain". 2). Developed a joint pain medicene in the form of a "TREAT" (calm down every one! I got excited also).

OK, now I am franticly looking for the remote under a ton of clothes and around the couch where the dogs are now fighting so I could make the TV louder to make sure I am hearing this right and wouldn't you know.........he is a "vet" and was promoting a product he developed called "Pedigree Joint Relief" and "you can find this "TREAT" in the dog food isle at you're local grocery store! Oh Well ~ at lest it gave my daily morning routine some excitement!

Off to do my grocery shopping!

Love,

~