RemedySpot.com

Hi there, I'm still alive!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Guys,

Elaine here. Well I'm finally taking the time to sit down at my computer and drop you guys a line, it wasn't hooked up for the longest time after the move. We paid for Internet for a month and a half and didn't even have the computer plugged in. We just love our new house and have spent every weekend in the garden. We planted veggies, flowers and we have a new cat as well.He just invited himself to stay so we feed him and that was that or maybe it was the other way around.

We rented our trailer to what seemed like a nice couple. They didn't pay the rent, so we had to evict them, don't need that kind of stress that's for sure. They have to move out on Friday, I'm sure it will be a mess. Then it's going up for sale and the first offer is going to get it!!! I'm so tired of that place.

My job is going great, I'm working full time in a somewhat low stress job. The boss is good at not over working us. I have no keys to the office and no home work. They consider OT to be our time and not overtime, so we all go home at 4:30. I work with a lady named Elaine too, we have fun confusing our clients. It's not a very common name but I know of 16 in our city alone that's .08% of our population. (pop 20,000) that's quite a bit for such an uncommon name. I call it the Elaine Capital of the world. I only met one other in my whole life before I came here.

My health is also doing ok, still in pain but I guess that's just the way it's going to be. Last sed rate was only 16 that's the lowest in a long time. The metho is still at 25mgs but the pred is down to 4mgs. Having some chest problems that I'm hoping is not an infection and I have been very tired. I hope everyone is doing well and that I haven't missed anything too much.

Take care and be well,

Elaine