RemedySpot.com

Re: Ok ? time again-Ready

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Heidi

Here is the only way I can respond.

# 1 I've has RP since 79 and was in remission for 13 yrs. until 3yrs. ago and now I guess it is back. Got dx in 4-79 and 4-99.

#2 I excepted it and went on with my life cuz I had no choice now , got info and knew what it was and thankful that mine was not so bad as other had it. The worst part was the PAIN , how it worried my family and why did I get this illness that had no known cause and no cure.

#3 I have a great family and one special friend , they know what can happen and was alway there for me. I tried not to worry them and at the time I was divorced, had 2 youg sons and worked 2 jobs.They help me when it appeared and gave me mental support as I would never ask for the physical kind. I was to independent.

#4 Very upset that there is no cure but very proud of the way she handles the RP but the pain she had was hard for us to see and know we couldn't do anything about it. She has a great sense of humor and jokes about it and this is the way she deals with it. Since the TM has hit and knowing it is from the RP we feel helpless again. We do help her pay some of her bills but she does too much physical work and doesn't ask for help and we respect her for that. We can only be there for her when ever she needs us.