RemedySpot.com

went to oral surgeon-had surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am feeling even more down and troubled. I am still moving but the flare had gotten a lot worse. The inside of my mouth (also left side)--same side as my RP and Trigeminal Neuropathy had swollen and was very painful wwith many ulcers. Is there cartlidge in there too? Anyway, the oral surgeon took a big piece (about 3/4 of an inch) out of the top of the left side of my mouth-you know where your tongue reaches up and touches the top part. I am so upset with everything happening. As I look around this place I moved into--all I can see is a big mess not to mention the place I'm still moving out of. But right now the pain is so bad in my mouth--he left it wide open no stitches. So, I guess it's time for more pain meds even though they make me hyper. Has anyone ever had this procedure done. When I walked out of there I was as white as a ghost and almost passed out. Just too much is happening. I just needed to vent and thank you for listening.

Love, Sharon