RemedySpot.com

ENT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i have been VERY busy the last couple of weeks...not unusual, but this time it is b/c we have 2 new foals (both fillies)! Magnolia was born on the 21st and Star on the 23rd! VERY cute and FUN! Also my live-at-home-adult-daughter (owner of these horses + 2 more) has landed a job after being unemployed for about 3 months! I am a firm believer that somehow, somewhere things DO work out! Just hang in there and look for all the "little" miracles along the way, all the silver linings and rainbows...they are always present, just sometimes harder to see when we are clouded with our troubles. Screaming, crying, yelling don't hurt!

I have been to my ENT, who maintains that he is 100% sure i have RP. At 1st he scoffed the idea of my PCP sending me to the Mayo Clinic (still waiting for that appt.)....says there is no conclusive test, but when he walked me out he said he would tell my PCP that he concurs on a 2nd opinion. So, i guess i'm still waiting to hear from Mayo.

The ENT added Zantac to my daily routine of Prevacid and Celebrex...i have seen that some of you also have to take meds for your stomachs with the steroids and anti-inflammatory. I do not like to take meds, but i am being good and doing as the doc says ; )

i usually exercise every day but have not been able to for about 6 weeks with my "flare". So the good news here is that i have been slowly getting better for the last 2 weeks and was able to help unload 300 bales of hay without a problem! OH, i DO love ALL kinds of exercise...a very important part of my life!

SOOO, tomorrow i plan to start back on my regular exercise routine and see how it goes! Can't wait!

Happy belated Birthday to those i have missed and Happy birthday today to ...it's so nice we each have our own special day!

Hi, Barbara, i am new here, also, and my name is also Barbara! my nic-name is Sunshine and that is how i sign. This is a GREAT group!!!!!

Thank YOU ALL,

Sunshine