RemedySpot.com

Sharon - Hurt all the time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I too hurt all the time. I can barely walk or stand more than five minutes. Housework is a thing of the past. If I can do any it is shortlived & done in spurts. I used to take about an hour a week & do the dusting, bathrooms, vacuuming, counters, floors etc. Now I am lucky I can even clean one bathroom. I didn't go shopping for a long time because I just couldn't do because of the pain in my lower back & my legs.

My PCP told me the pain is because of the pred messing up my lower back which already had problems. She was going to send me to the guy that massages your back & cracks it & then puts heat on it. Sorry I'm having a memory loss here. But I never went because that is when I was in bad shape a few months ago & she didn't want me pushing it.

I have finally admitted that if I want to go shopping or anything, I need to be in a wheelchair. The looks I get make me feel like 2 cents. I'm actually getting pretty good with the electric ones. I also have a regular one from a friend that I take with if I'm going somewhere where there are no wheelchairs. I don't like it but it sure beats staying home or being in pain. It took me at least 7 months to do this.

I'm having horrendous mood swings. I am crying at the drop of a hat again. I hate this. I thought you only get this way on high dose steroids. Not. I just don't know how much more I can handle. I feel sorry for my youngest daughter because she is picking up what Ted & I can't do which is not much.

Take care & try out them electric wheelchairs or regular ones if someone can push you. At least it will keep you from being in pain.

Luv ya,

Susiecue