RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Sally to all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have wondered for over 23 yrs. "WHY ME ?", you'll never figure that one out. I'm not sure if most of the people that know us can imagine the level of PAIN that RP can inflict on a person. When I came down with it t took 17 days for a DX and each day I would beg for my Pain med. and was told I had to wait and it never took it all away. The fever was really bad, I had that for almost 4 weeks and found out what a COOLING blanker was!!! Always wondered if I could afford to buy one for the summer heat . LOL SYou could make kil ling selling them!!!!! I haven't seen too much about sed rates but when yours is 155 and it should be around 10WHOOPS, you know you're in deep -hit! You wonder if you'll ever get out of the hospital but you do. Then you spend 3 mos. having trouble with your stomach because of Prednisone. I have been lucky for my right ear only flare up once. You sure wouldn't win a beauty contest would you? You wonder if RP will ever go away? LOL while you can. It came back to haunt me . 3 yrs is a long time but last Oct. the doc hit me saying I won't get any better then I am better . It makes things hard if you are self supporting, this is my hardest thing t;o deal with. But most of us are lucky because we have wonderful families to help. But they aren't there all the time and it is so hard to have live with RP no matter to what extent you have . I hope everyone knows that venting their feelings is good and a way to relieve some of your stress plus I recommend a good cry too.LOL I tell myself I could have something worst BUT RP is bad enough . There are alot of RP I hope I never get, I read these e-mails and m heart goes out to you all and I don't know you yet, but I will. I believe that LAUGHING is the BEST medicine any of us can take and overdosing is permitted .It has helped me but my sister thinks I'm a head case anyways, she is a nurse and works around crazy people, ha ha cann't spell the word. LOL She is always looking for a place to commit me .I hope this comes out okay, I'm not one for putting my words into e-mails or on paper, I'm best at talking as my way of comunication Well, I've taken up enough of cyber space for now. You all take care . Sally

DISCLAIMER!!

WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU