RemedySpot.com

#2 Update on Glenda and Sister

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Morning All

Thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers! We should could use them! I wish I could tell you a miracle occurred but it hasn't yet! I also wish I had good news too! I was told by a little bird I better post and let you know so here goes. I just hate being the one posting this type of stuff.

Yesterday went to my PCP. He is soon to be my old PCP. I wont tell you what I think of him just what he said to me. He has no idea what RP can, will, or does do to a person. He doesn't want to find out either. I have been his patient for several years now and I think he wishes I would find another Dr. the way he treats me.

I told him the whole spew about what went on with my Dentist visit. He said to me that his receptionist was right and that he wouldn't have prescribed an anti biotic for a dentist visit anyway. He said it was up to the Dentist to do that. I told him they wouldn't because I was a new patient and I called the rheumy because I couldn't get one from him. He said besides the only people that need anti biotic to go to a dentist are people with heart valve problems and he said your chart doesn't show you have one. I said it says right on my prescription I do. He says and which prescription is that. Imuran and I have gotten anti biotic for years to go to the dentist because my rheumy told me to. He said then you went to the right person to get the anti biotic. Rheumy should handle. (this is when I felt like asking why are you my dr. then)

My BP was down to 128/80. Of course I didn't believe it so the nurse took it again. I said something and she comment about how others probably weren't taking it right. I said then several are doing it wrong and you are the only one doing it right.(not PCP's reg. nurse) Then he came into the room and gave me the wrath and it was up to 140/90. Told me I don't handle stress well and that I need to have a release. I said yah maybe I need to yell more!

PCP did change my meds put me on another diuretic pill and said to come back in two weeks! Fat chance that will be. I will find a new PCP if it kills me before he does! I told him I had been really sick with the tooth and it went right over his head he just thinks I don't handle stuff well. Told him I was taking healthy woman with soy for hormone thing and he asked if it had something in it for weight loss! Told him if it did it wasn't helping!

Okay enough on that! I am going to get over it! I am a better person than him. I don't have to put up with crap like that from anyone! Anybody that knows me know I am not a down person and that I don't dwell on my RP. If I did I would be a basket case by now. Am trying to support the family and take care of myself too! No time to dwell on RP!

Now for my Sister. She didn't get good news yesterday either. They were unable to go in and unblock the artery. Seems that the Dacron is not suited for that location. They are going to have to go in and take it all out again. They don't know what they are going to do at this time but dr. said he had to think on it. Maybe can take an artery from the right side of her chest and put it down there. She has to have something or she will loss both of her legs. They were able to find some pulse to feet so at least there is some flow but not enough to sustain her for walking.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She told me last night not to go to the hospital today because she doesn't want me getting sick too! Pretty good she is the one in the hospital bed and she is worried about me! :o)

Again Thanks for being there!

Lots of Love

Glenda