RemedySpot.com

Fw: Fwd: Fw: FW: IF ONE DAY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm trying to clear messages...what a pain! Love, Judy FW: Fwd: Fw: FW: IF ONE DAYDate: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:37:43 -0500>> > IF ONE DAY...> > >> > > If one day you feel like crying...> > > Call me.> > > I don't promise that> > > I will make you laugh,> > > But I can cry with you.> > >> > > If one day you want to run away...> > > Don't be afraid to call me.> > > I don't promise to ask you to stop...> > > But I can run with you.> > >> > > If one day you don't want to listen to anyone...> > > Call me.> > > I promise to be there for you.> > > And I promise to be very quiet.> > >> > > But if one day you call...> > > And there is no answer.> > > Come fast to see me...> > > Maybe I need you.> > >> > > WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, YOU'RE ASKED> > > TO SEND IT TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUR> > > FRIENDS.. KEEP IT GOING!!! INCLUDING THE> > PERSON> > > WHO SENT IT TO YOU.> > >> > >> > > Good Friends are hard to find, harder to leave,> > and impossible> > > to forget. :-)_________________________________________________________________Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer athttp://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.Global Data Systems Inc. (GDSI), Nation-Wide Service To Keep YouConnected