RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Please beware of your heada.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

claudia, I'm glad our migrains don't hurt!!!!! Did you have it in both eyes? Mine use to feel like something in the eye and you cann't see it , they blurred over half the eye and took up to 10-15 mins. for them to clear up. I always got a kick out watching the bright little dash lines that outlined the out side of either eye. It use to look like a flashing neon sign that got bigger ,bigger and bigger tilthey vanished out of sight. LOL This is one thing that has been on going since 88 . Has the group ever thought of composing each member's symtoms and listing them in a letter so everyone can compare them to their own?? I think that would be neat seeing which member had what. Does this sound like a good idea? Also does anyone know how many people have RP? In 79 I was told there was about 200 known cases. Oh, I forgot to tell you I was so happy to hear about your sister, I prayer and know you'll do as well as her!! you are all in my prayers. Love ya Sally