RemedySpot.com

Re: Energy levels- T.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When I was first diagnosed I was started out on lower dose of Imuran and than worked up to 150 mg a day. After things settled down I was able to taper down to 100 mg a day. I am able to work and live a normal life on this dose. On a day to day basis I do okay. Every so often I get tired but usually can rest a day or so and my body recuperates. I have been on it several years now and have learned to live with it. At first I was tired all the time but after I got used to the dose and my body wasn't fighting itself or getting run down due to a flare or due to cold, infection or something else I am able to do okay. Mind you I still have down days but at least they are fewer and farther between now.

Hope this helps and or makes sense.

Lots of love

Glenda

Can anyone on Imuran answer this for me? I take two tablets daily. Do you ever get to a point where you can start lowering the dosage? Or do you pretty much have to stay at the dosage where you are? Clear as mud?Thanks for your input.Love,