RemedySpot.com

Morning All from Glenda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Morning All,

Well this month has just flew by it seems. Hopefully now that the kids are both gone I will be able to keep up with the group! left for Mich. on the 17th and Dyanna will be going back to Hawaii today. I sure will miss them but will enjoy having our newly redone home back to ourselves.

Now we are going to start saving to for a trip to visit Hawaii! All we will have to do is pay for the round trip air tickets and we have a free place to stay when we get there. Hawaii here we come I hope!LOL I hate to fly but Hawaii is one place I have always wanted to go see. Wont be soon but maybe next year.LOL Have to have three round trip tickets so that will be around $1,800.00. That sure isn't spare change for me!LOL

Heidi sent me a post card saying that she had made it to Germany okay and that she was headed for Holland. I hope she enjoys here stay there and comes back rested and ready to give us all a bad time!LOL

Haven't heard from or her family yet but will let you all know the first I hear anything. The girls have my number and are to call me with updates. knew I would worry if I didn't hear something! They have all my numbers for work, home etc. and if I don't hear from them I have their numbers to call them!LOL Boy knows me too well. Like I said as soon as I hear I will let you all know. Today was the pre-op tests and tomorrow is the surgery. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Well I will shut up for now. Know you are all in my thoughts and prayers even when I am not here posting like I should. I do keep up with you by reading the posts and usually keeps me up to date and so does Heidi. Now I have got to keep up with you because they are both gone!

Take care and don't forget to take your meds! Oops Dawn I forgot that was your job now!

Lots of love

Glenda