RemedySpot.com

Re: don't worry about me!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Don't you worry about what you say! Remember I am a cut up too! That is how we talk about things here too! My sister has been to the hospital so much lately for surgery I told her she needed a zipper!LOL

She also has been in so much that she has become allergic to everything. They had to put her on paper sheets and gown last time and we told her we were going to get her some scissors and crayons so she could color and make paper dolls.LOL See so you aren't the only one with a sick sense of humor. You have to be able to laugh at things or you would cry all the time and I hate to cry!

When my sister has the problem with the poor circulation her legs get really small. They are like skin and bones. No flow of blood so the muscles get small. Her legs would get really white and blue in the lower parts. Toe nails looked kind of funny too.

Never worry about what you say to me!LOL Remember I am the one that laughs at everything.

Take care!

Lots of love

Glenda