RemedySpot.com

Whats wrong !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi thank you for you gentle hug I got it. LOL I will try to answer your ? now.But you know my spelling is the pits. But here I go. LOL I guess I am the healthy one from the group here as you know I do NOT have RP but Mr. Ornery has it. My problem are minor against you guys. Darn how I hade this RP because you all are so sick at times and I cant fix it. Don is one of the very Lucky ones because his is in the sleeping mood for now.

Plus he is off the Prednison ,that is what made him so happy now. He finally made it. So everyone keep trying someday you all be like him.Well I don't mean be Ornery like him OK> LOL I only give you a couple of my problem the one that are the pits right now. Don't wont to bore you guys with minor stuff. LOL

I got Fibro, degenerating disk disease,Narrowing of the upper and Lower spine, mmm maybe the will meet some day in the middle huh.LOL Neuropathy ,and a few other problems to go with this. Well lets put it this way my Feet and my Mouth are in great shape everything in between is the pits. LOL

The biggest Problem I have is I can NOT have anything for pain because I go very easy in coma's. Been in 3 so far, Hey the are not bad let me tell you.LOL I did not feel any pains. LOL So you see why I say Not much about me ?? I can handle all my minor stuff here it is the darn RP in Don I don't handle to well. But the old timer here in this group will tell you I got better because of this great Group. Ja as we all learn we can handle it better. Educating our self is really the best thing we can do for RP. OK I hush for now and hope and pray you all have a great 4 of July. Wishing you all a Pain free week ok.

Love to all

Heidi the mean one. LOL