RemedySpot.com

Oh Noooo!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Had a great weekend with the kids helping us pack. I did not overdo. I sat & barked directions, garage sale, garbage, keep etc. I now have wall to wall boxes that we are living with. Hopefully most will be gone this weekend after the garage sale.

My oldest grandson who is 5 came with my son & spent Sat. & Sun. night here with his cousin. He had a small sore by his bottom lip. We thought it was a cold sore & thought nothing more about it. He woke up Sun. morning & had a whole bunsh of little blisters there. No one knew what it was but we put Neosporin on it. Now for the good part. His mom took him to the Dr. today & he has impetigo which is highly contagious. I heard it only affects kids & old people. Well, I'm older & have this darn RP so I put in a call to the rheumy & am waiting to see what he says. Of course my other grandson (4) is at great risk also. He would grab , give him a hug & a big kiss soooo.

Will let you know what the doc says when he calls.

Luv ya,

Susiecue