RemedySpot.com

Names

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Copy and paste this letter into a new e-mail, then read the listof names.If your name is on the list, put a star nextto it. If not, then add your name (in alphabeticalorder). Send it to ten people and send it back to theperson who sent it to you. You'll see what happens toyou......it's kinda cool!DON'T ASK - JUST PLAY!*Adam*AdrienneAkiliAlana*Adam*AdrienneAkiliAlanais*AlfredoAlice*AlisaAlixAlison* (spelled like a last name)*Alon (12-03-01 I'll be surprised if there's anotherone of me out there.)AllysonAlyceAlynaAlyssa********(lovely name)(very common)AmberAmelia***AmityAmy**** *******AndyAngel******AngeliaAniAnita**(11/23/01- surprised there are not ! more of )Ann*** (added 5/31 - story of my life - never any 's, always"Ann" or"Anne")Annette**(There's more than just one)AraceliaAshliAtticus (how about grandson's?)AudreyAuroraBarbara(the first B)******BeatriceBeckyBelindaBen (The 1st. Wheres all the Bens at?)*BerniceBethBetty* *BeverlyBillie JoBob* **(not even on the list, 4/22/02, go figure...)BobbieBonnieBoydBradley*(even spelled correctly!)* *BrentBretBruceCatharine (Good luck finding anyone with that spelling)CandyCamyCarla*CarlynCarmenCaryCarol**CaroleCathieCathyCecilChantal (didn't even have to look!)CharisseChelsea - Gotta be more then just me!Cheri---(who spells it this way??)Cheryl*Chika (with an A gotta have the A 02-01-02)****Chuck *Clerman (Bet theres not another one of this)ClydeColleenConnie ***Colston*Craig (If the dates listed are correct, I can'tbelieve it took a year and three months to get on thislist - 9/24/01)Crystal *Cindy****Cyndy****D'ata (There will never be another D'ata and no it'snot data)DaciaDana (I can't believe I wasn't on here)Danettele****DarceeDarcyDarlene***Daun****Dawn*Debbie***********DebbyDee* * * *DelilaDelindaDeneenDennean (Please.....let there be another one out there!!!)Dennis****Destry (yes, its a guys name)****Diane****DiemetriD.J.Don*DowDonna***Eddie ( not on list as of 4/24 )Edwin ( not on list as of 4/24 )ElaineEliEmi (4/23/02 short for Emilia)aEsther*GaylonGenev! ieveGraceGregHeidiInaJacenJackJadeth ( added 4/24/02 ) *JanJaniceJanieJanis*Jay ( added 4/24/02)****(5-20-02) only three WOW!!!*JerriJillJoanna (Please God Let There Be Another One)*nyJoyJoyce (3-4-02)(8-16-57)*Judy***** [WOW 4of us so far!] Judy, Judy, Judy - Nowit's Five!K (of Course I'll probably be here alone for a long TIME!)Kadiedra (new 1/9/02)* (what only one?)*(now there's two)KarlaKariannKathleen *Kathy*Kay*Kenny(4/30/02)Kim**Kris*Larry*LeAnn** (new to list 5/21/02)Londa (the one and only 2/19/02)Lori** (the first 12/28/01)Lorraine (new to list 1/2/02)*LorriLouann (new on 4/24/02)Lucy (new on 6/9/02 in NC) 1st one

LynnManetteMarandaMarie*Marta (I can't belive it's take! n this long to add tolist 2/11/02)* EllenJane PatMattMaureenMehgan***( Thank God I'm not the only one!!)Melvin*MeredithMichele (I am the first of either spelling? 08/30/01)*(the first with the doulble L 10/26/01)MimiMirna ( hard to find name "-)Natasha (it's no surprise that I wasn't on this list02/27/02)*****(#04/30/02)*Neal (not many of us 'cuz we's special)NickyNorma *Noel (the first...)Paige (10/12/01, First one, I'm special) * *Patty **aPeggy*RandallRene'*RhondaRiley (04/30/02)Rimaa* (4/22/02) (1st entry 5/22/02)Rose (4/26/02)* (First entry, 11/29/01 ... what am I, chop liver?) **ShariSharon*Shelley*ShirleySueSusieSuzanne (wow...not ! on the list as of 4/25)Suzy (please note the spelling)TammyTianaTimYolandaKathyP.S. Note to Carol - my real name is Kathleen so that is whereI put the *:-)>>