RemedySpot.com

Re: [RPSupportandAwarenessFoundation]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ha ha okay , now i really do understand. The foundation is only for Medical info. The support groups is the place to chat, which i do enjoy. I guess if we do make sure we change the subject line, this will help. I just need to jump in. I want to be here and talk to everyone. Having Rp already have you isolated from so many things period, once dx and trying to make sure you are doing the correct things, no being around cigarette smoke-for me anyway. Not being around anyone who is sick.......etc.... Okay now i really do understand the difference.

hugs

Re: [RPSupportandAwarenessFoundation]

<< r doubt that it will happen. I do enjoy reading about everyone else's life. But i can't seem to find anything else to talk about and i don't know what to say in response to the posts that come through. >>, I can fully understand your point. You have so much knowledge and are such an inspiration to us all that we need to hear from you. The newbies and us oldies are always learning so much. I think that maybe if we could all learn to break a bad habit (and I am the worst offender) of changing the subject line, this might help. If it is not RP related and we put the in the subject line, then whoever wanted to just delete that can. I just hate for all of the support group members to miss out on so much. The support group is just what is says. To give support to the whole person, not just Rp. We need words of encouragement on all phases of our lives. The Foundation site ( this one) is totally separate from the support site. This is what we have to remember I think. This site is for Foundation information only. RP discussions should be on the support group site. Boy, I bet I'm really confusing everyone. This site is for updates on any new happenings with the Foundation and for voting purposes only. I guess I shouldn't really be posting this here. LOL Geez, I don't have the answer, but it is my opinion that we don't have to start another list. Then we will just have to keep up with 3 sites. LOL Okay, I need a secretary !!. Let's all try to come up with a solution. How would you feel about the subject line thing? Just want your input, it's important. hugs