RemedySpot.com

the Main's house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

Well I just thought a drop a line or two

again. Did not want you to think I ran away. LOL I been Lurking !!!! LOL I been working on the birthday list. And I am soooo sad to tell you all I had to take a few names off because

I have never received the information I needed. Like for the month of May we only have 7 names with dates. So I am sorry if your name is not coming up on your birthday, that

means we do not have the information on you.

But hey wait a Minute you can correct this right now. LOL All you have to do is send it to me NOW !!!!! OK you say you send it, ok it wont hurt if you send it to me once more just in case I am not talking about you. LOL I told

you all I am a Blond and some times I do have brain farts !!! ooops mean Brain fog. LOL

Now to Mr. Ornery !!!!! He wore me out today

going boat shopping !!! Yup, that spoiled brat

is getting a boat. Gee I did not know how much the cost. Like to lost my teeth when I seen the prices. LOL Ja May the 29 will be his last day at work and he needs a new toy !!!!

Of course you all know who is paying for that one. LOL Yup, old tight wad here.I found one for him BUT NO it aint going to do for him.I Found it at TOY"S ARE US !!!!!

LOL He is so rotten spoiled anyone wants him ??? Lmao !!!!! Now to a update on one of our member. Denies is finally recouping from her big move. Ja it did a number on her. Bless her heart. She is not yet back on line so I was wondering if you all would like to send her a card or call her once now and then. She sure would love to hear from you all. She does miss everyone. Here is her new address:

Denies Bigham

2215 Woody Noll Dr.

Portage,Mich. 49002

Phone #

Ok that is it for now from Mrs. Nosey here.

Just one more friendly reminder. PLEASE

be kind and take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME like you should so you can get the RP back in it's sleeping mood like Don's is. OK

With love from Okieland here.

Heidi