RemedySpot.com

Re: From Sally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Glenda, I have more time tonight, stomach not going up and around. I hope in afew days I feel alot less tired. I guess all this talk about looking at meds I took a look at mine this Sun. before I got them and found out that I was taking 1,200 mgs. of my nuerontin ( for pain from tennis elbows) extra each day. So instead of taking 3,600 mg. I was taking 4,800 mg., this isn't harmful but has made me tired. You can take up to 7,200 mg., Drs. use this alot for mental people to control mood swings! I can say it doesn't work on me. LOL It works wonders on the pain from my tennis elbows and it is a blessing since I have had this since 84. I got on this med. about 4 yrs. ago. I saw my Neruo Dr last Oct. and she gave my a new prescription so thata is how long I've been taking the high dosages. LOL Boy so I feel stupid, sure learned a valueable lesson. LOL I hope you are doing okay. I have been reading about the ear problem, I had that in 79 and it has never happened again, I am truely lucky. When I got this Transverse Myelitis , my right ear was pluged and had alot of trouble hearing and once I got on sterdiods it went away and never came back. They took blood test and my sed, rate wasn't elevated, it was around 19 and that isn't very high but not 10. I'm going to try and get on a chat on the web site I found on T. M. last week, I'll ask if anyone has RP. It is amazing how they explain the stystoms Of T. M. and they are what you have, the mental and physical asspects of dealing with this. Time to LOL! By the way, can you tell me how I can get on the chat Wed. and Fri. ? I got signed up I think but not cigar!!! LOL.If you have any suggestions let me know!?! LOL Have a good day. Friend always Sally