RemedySpot.com

Re: Sharon - organ donations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Sharon:

It is believed that the RP attacks connective tissues as well as cartilage. Actually, I believe it is tissues that have some of the same type collagen makeup as the cartilage. My ENT told me that there are layers of muscle tissue in the neck and throat and some of it forms into the different cartilages (I think there are three or four in the area of the cords and trach). Also, the digestive tract. I don't know of any cartilage in the intestines, but there are several with unexplainable ulcers and inflammation -- similar to Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis. I am one of those. I know there is more, but I hope this gives you an idea. I believe there is some info pertaining to this in some of the recent articles -- like Dr. Herman's. I'll have to look back over them.

Take care!

Hugs and smiles,

Lierman (:>})

Guest guest

No wonder my stomach is shot--it has 6 lesions and a lot more. Also I have Collagenous Colitis. In fact, I don't think there is one part of my body that is unaffected. Thanks for responding and . Love, Sharon