RemedySpot.com

Not RP related

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok got a ? has anyone got a drink the could spare ?? I sure could use one. LOL What a day. At 10 am we lost our electricity for 6 1/2

hours !!! And of all the days it is 90 degrees out there and very humid to booth.I am also

Dog + Cat sitting the kids animals for a week started this morning.The are on there way to Colorado. Well the darn cat went in hiding and we could not find him what so ever. I just knew he got out and away he went.

Looked for 1 hour but had to stop and take Don to his Cat Scan because Friday when he was supposed to have had it the darn Machine Broke. Well got there and some idiot had lost all his Blood work !!! So the had to redo that one before the could do the cat scan. The wont do a High Density Cat Scan with out it because the have to give him a IV.So more waiting.The whole time I am worried about that Don and the darn Cat. Finally got back home and was praying Oh please let there be lights.

Because when we loose power we loose everything around here. No water No Phone

no mmmm you get the Picture. LOL Got home NO lights. So I called the light company again

and the said hey it is fixed !!!! I said like heck it is.She said in the putter it says it is fixed well dud I said come on out here then and look for your self. The Neighborhood is still in the dark and getting mighty hot under the collar.

Ok about 1 hour later we finally got the lights back on. In all that time we looking for "Mikey the cat" You can just see 2 old fogies crawling on the floors with flashlights looking under beds and all. Well I be darn finally found him under the nightstand !! How the hell he every got under that one we never know because there is just not much room . So we thought. LOL Oh well I just thank god this day is almost over with and I did not have to kill anyone after all. LOL Tomorrow be a much better day right ?? LOL Have a good evening all I will holler again at you all later . Love you all

Heidi