RemedySpot.com

Re: Glenda & Mike's part 4 of Heidi's questionaire.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Part 4 of Heidi's questionnaire.

Glenda & Mike's answers

Mike says the hardest thing for him is to sit back and watch me suffer with RP and not be able to do anything. When I was first diagnosed was the worst. We both thought I was a goner! I had a long row to hoe and a short time to get there or so we thought. At first I did some of the things I was afraid I would never get to do or enjoy. Now we know that I am going to be around here for awhile but still try to enjoy life and do what we want to. Life is too short even if I didn't have this darn ole RP.

Mike says he gets more frustrated knowing and watching me not be able to do some of the things that I used to do before the RP. I used to be a real go-getter! I could go out in the yard and work all day non-stop! I could take on a project and work on it all day without stopping until it was completed. Now I have to do it all at a much slower pace and it takes me forever to complete it. At least I am able to finish it!

Mike gets frustrated because I get tired easier! I work so hard sometimes (over do) and have to rest a day or so to get my energy levels up again. We have been married for almost 28 yrs and he knows how much I hate to sleep. To me sleeping is a waste of time! I would rather be out doing something. Since the RP it has given me a whole new look on sleep! You need it to keep going!

Mike is so understanding and tries so hard to help! Without him I don't think I could have kept doing the things I really like to do. I think the biggest thing for us is that he understands! When I say I am tired and need to rest he says okay rest and he goes and lets me rest. When I take on one of my projects he is there to help me! (Like remodeling the house) Together we can do anything...well at least it feels like it!LOL

I hope this helps and is what you wanted! If not let me know and I will see what I can do. I think I missed some of the other parts because I don't remember some of them. I will see what I can do to answer some of the other questions soon.

Lots of love

Glenda

Part 4 :

What is the hardest part in dealing with our loved ones RP ??

What could the do to help us to help them ??

Ok so PLEASE everyone ask your Spouse and Family. Now to all, if you have not answered any of the ? please do it now. That is how we all learn to cope with this cRaP. I thank you all.

Heidi