RemedySpot.com

Re: I added pictures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son's head looked just like that as well and he has been in the DOC band for 1 week and already we notice a huge change! I would go get a consult. Also the little red rash he has on the back of his neck- my Son has it as well and has always had it? Do you know why? Is it heat- I have always wondered.

Good luck and know we are here to support you- my son is 5 months this fri and he has not cared about the helmet one bit- he is doing great!

From: kmelanson06 <kmelanson06@...>Plagiocephaly Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:03:29 PMSubject: I added pictures

Ok, I added pictures in the photo section. The album is called "Liam" its on the first page i think. I would apprecaite so much any input on what you think of his head. I made a dr. appt. for next week to get it checked out. Im really worried about this and just feel so helpless for my little guy. Thanks!-Kesse

Thank you all for your responses. Im very anxious to get to the dr.

next week. Im on an army post and must be referred to be able to see

anyone other than the dr.'s on post. So if they refuse to give me a

referral, i will just switch over to a different tricare to be able

to see an off post dr. I havent had much luck with any dr.'s here on

post so we will see.

im not sure what the red rash thing on the back of his head is.

Its been there since birth. I have an 19 month old also, and he had

one just like that until he was about 10 months then it disappeared.

Thank you all for your respones. I will keep you posted what happens

at the dr. next week.

- Kesse

>

> My son's head looked just like that as well and he has been in the

DOC band for 1 week and already we notice a huge change! I would go

get a consult. Also the little red rash he has on the back of his

neck- my Son has it as well and has always had it? Do you know why?

Is it heat- I have always wondered.

>

> Good luck and know we are here to support you- my son is 5 months

this fri and he has not cared about the helmet one bit- he is doing

great!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: kmelanson06 <kmelanson06@...>

> Plagiocephaly

> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:03:29 PM

> Subject: I added pictures

>

>

> Ok, I added pictures in the photo section. The album is

called " Liam "

> its on the first page i think. I would apprecaite so much any input

on

> what you think of his head. I made a dr. appt. for next week to get

it

> checked out. Im really worried about this and just feel so helpless

for

> my little guy. Thanks!

>

> -Kesse

>

I have found with the military is sometimes you have to push and be persistant. If one doctor says no ask them to bring another doctor in for their opinion or make an appointment with a dif. ped. I switch our PCM with tricare when I am not happy. If all else fails just tell them if you dont get a refferal you are going to keep coming back in (make it more cost effective to give you a refferal lol). Good luck next week. -Jes

From: kmelanson06 <kmelanson06@...>Subject: Re: I added picturesPlagiocephaly Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 7:14 AM

Thank you all for your responses. Im very anxious to get to the dr. next week. Im on an army post and must be referred to be able to see anyone other than the dr.'s on post. So if they refuse to give me a referral, i will just switch over to a different tricare to be able to see an off post dr. I havent had much luck with any dr.'s here on post so we will see. im not sure what the red rash thing on the back of his head is. Its been there since birth. I have an 19 month old also, and he had one just like that until he was about 10 months then it disappeared.Thank you all for your respones. I will keep you posted what happens at the dr. next week. - Kesse>> My son's head looked just like that as well

and he has been in the DOC band for 1 week and already we notice a huge change! I would go get a consult. Also the little red rash he has on the back of his neck- my Son has it as well and has always had it? Do you know why? Is it heat- I have always wondered.> > Good luck and know we are here to support you- my son is 5 months this fri and he has not cared about the helmet one bit- he is doing great!> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: kmelanson06 <kmelanson06@ ...>> Plagiocephaly> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:03:29 PM> Subject: I added pictures> > > Ok, I added pictures in the photo section. The album is called "Liam" > its on the first page i think. I would

apprecaite so much any input on > what you think of his head. I made a dr. appt. for next week to get it > checked out. Im really worried about this and just feel so helpless for > my little guy. Thanks!> > -Kesse>