RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr appt. - Neurontin ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Hedie,

It helps to have a high tolerance of pain but enough is enough. I have it but it is nice to have some help. I am not sure if some of my comments about Neurontin got posted but it has helped me. I have tennis elbow bad and it has done wonders for them. I take 1,200mg 3 x day about 4 yrs now. It has taken the stabbing and deep aching. This is a high dose but it doesn't make me drosey and it takes a while to go up in mgs. I have been trying to decide if all the Neurontin I am taking is the reason I don't have the pain that those who have TM. All I have is the numbness from the waist down. Neurontin is one of the best meds to take along with others, it doesn't react or cause problems. I see is getting along with it better now and hope it works out for her. My nephew has fibro and it isn't very nice either, my sister is a nurse and she has wondered why his dr. has not tired Neurontin on him. He has had it about 7-8 yrs. and he has come along ways.

What kind of Neuropathy do you have? It is a shame you cann't take pain med, it is very hard to live with pain. I have a high level of pain but Wow can it hit you hard. I think maybe I'll get in touch with Dr. Butner and she if she has done any research on RPers that might have TM, By what I understand there are only a handful of those and have not found any yet. In fact I have never in 23 yrs. ever talked to anyone that has RP and it is so great to have this group and the ones on TM. I want to ask if I should post the things from the TM group that I send to RP? I was informed form someone on the TM group to put OT (off topic) on any jokes or info not pretainiing to TM. She told me that 1 % have nothing better to do then to slam those who put other stuff on. She loved the jokes and others have like some of the things from RP. No one has said anything to me so I thought you could let me know, I don't want to affend anybody. LOL You take care and I have you both on my prayer list and everyone else. I hope you had a great 4th.

Love ya

Sally