RemedySpot.com

Re: Sharon & all attending the 10-26 luncheon in Oregon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharon Thanks!

That will be great. So glad you were able to check this out for us. Can't wait to see all of you.

You guys decide the time I will be there. My boss told me that I was going to get the day off one way or the other.

Lots of Love

Glenda

Hi Glenda, I did call the Olive Garden and they do not take reservations, even for a semi-large group like we will be. So, now all we need to do is to set the time. Glenda and I are the most flexible, so those of you who are traveling just let us know when to meet you.

I am posting the address so that if you need driving directions, you can get them online. It is located at 1077 Valley River Drive. If you follow any signs for Valley River Center you will find it, as it is right across the street. Cannot wait to see Glenda and Dagny again, and to meet new friends. Glenda, I feel the same way about knowing how near you are and that we can be in touch in an instant. That is a great feeling. Everyone take care, and be well. Love, squeek