RemedySpot.com

Re: Cold and flu season & Washing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am like you constantly washing my hands. Do you ever feel like the neat and clean freak?lol My sister told me the other day that I should carry a can of Lysol with me too. They would think I have gone nuts at work for sure. I do try to be careful though because once I get something it takes me forever to get rid of it! UGH! Great suggestion! Take care and know I think of you lots!

Lots of Love

Glenda

I have found the main thing that helps me get through the cold and flu season besides the flu shot which I do get every year is a CONSTANT washing of hands and I do mean constant!!!! Also I keep antibacterial lotion at my desk and use it when I can't get up to wash.

Please know that this is the best way to keep germs from entering your body.

I know what you mean Glenda and Liz,

I will wipe my hands dry, then use the paper towel to open the bathroom door and the other doors to get back into my office, then throw the paper towel away. LOLOL

The girl I work beside had a very bad cold last week and I actually did think about bring in some Lysol, but I didn't want to seem so extreme. They just do not understand what it's like for us to get sick even though I am no longer on anti-suppressant meds, I don't want to take any chances with infections. They really seem to like my body and I really don't want them invading, so I am extra extra careful now, as we all should be. No matter how "extreme" we seem, the main thing is to stay healthy!!!! I applaud you both.

W

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am like you constantly washing my hands. Do you ever feel like the neat and clean freak?lol

Also when someone else in thehouse has a cold I go round disinfecting door handles!People think its a little odd, but it seems to work. Love Liz

I know what you mean Glenda and Liz,

I will wipe my hands dry, then use the paper towel to open the bathroom door and the other doors to get back into my office, then throw the paper towel away. LOLOL

, Glenda, Liz, I do the same thing. I get too obsessive at times. I NEVER read a magazine in a drs. office, and I hate to push the shopping carts without wiping them down. , my youngest is the same way. She is in nursing. The Drs told her that she is actually lowering her resistance by using TOO many antibacterial agents. Her poor hands are raw, from the latex gloves and washing and lotions.

I just want to be away from as many germs as possible.

hugs

I have also read this numerous times. Guess I just need to buy a huge can of Lysol like Liz uses. LOL Who cares if the people at work think I'm crazy. I am, so it's time they found it out. LOLOL

W

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Drs told her that she is actually lowering her resistance by using TOO many antibacterial agents.