RemedySpot.com

Mitwoch not Rp related !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy Folks , thought I ask a ? too.

Nope it is not related to this darn RP. Ok I know whinnying and venting is allowed here. So my ? is can I brag too.??

LOL You all where talking about all the chocolate you all going to eat well let me tell you I had something much better to eat. LOL

Nope it aint cake either I only bake them not eat them. LOL T made me a bowl of spinach Salad and you guys have never eating anything better then that let me tell you !!!

Bless her heart she knows I like that and make a pig out of myself with it. She made a Large bowl of it too. Or should I say a BIG dishpan full just for me. I make a meal out of that.Yes I was a good girl and gave Mr. Ornery a

small Bowl of it too. LOL Now if just would be here she could make me a bowl of her Macaroni Salad. yum yum !! But then I would get fat aint I ?? LOL On the other hand my Dr would be happy if I would gain back some of it. Ja he is really bitching right now. Told me to stop at Braums and go eat a Strawberry shake. LOL But I think I am getting better and that is what counts. So the next time a dam Dr. gives me any Antibiotic I hope someone shoots me first. LOL I had a catscan done Monday and that just about killed me.

But thanks to 's Salad I am back to myself. At least the scope I am having Monday aint going to be as bad. At least with a scope the don't feed you that !@#$ first !!! Heck with the scope the even put me to sleep for that. Now aint that nice of them ?? LOL The only side effect from a scope is I might not talk for a day or two. LOL mmm Mr. Ornery is going to enjoy that one. LOL

O well that's life in okieland. Ok it is my nap time now. Ja see I am learning now aren't you proud of me ?? Love you all and please take it easy. OK

Heidi

Heidi, please get the spinach salad recipe for me. I had it and lost it. lol That's me. Hey, I didn't know that you were sick. Now, that ain't nice. You better write me and bring me up to date on you. Guess that's what I get for being off-line so long. Glad you are better.

Love ya,

Granny/mom

Mitwoch not Rp related !!!

Howdy Folks , thought I ask a ? too.

Nope it is not related to this darn RP. Ok I know whinnying and venting is allowed here. So my ? is can I brag too.??

LOL You all where talking about all the chocolate you all going to eat well let me tell you I had something much better to eat. LOL

Nope it aint cake either I only bake them not eat them. LOL T made me a bowl of spinach Salad and you guys have never eating anything better then that let me tell you !!!

Bless her heart she knows I like that and make a pig out of myself with it. She made a Large bowl of it too. Or should I say a BIG dishpan full just for me. I make a meal out of that.Yes I was a good girl and gave Mr. Ornery a

small Bowl of it too. LOL Now if just would be here she could make me a bowl of her Macaroni Salad. yum yum !! But then I would get fat aint I ?? LOL On the other hand my Dr would be happy if I would gain back some of it. Ja he is really bitching right now. Told me to stop at Braums and go eat a Strawberry shake. LOL But I think I am getting better and that is what counts. So the next time a dam Dr. gives me any Antibiotic I hope someone shoots me first. LOL I had a catscan done Monday and that just about killed me.

But thanks to 's Salad I am back to myself. At least the scope I am having Monday aint going to be as bad. At least with a scope the don't feed you that !@#$ first !!! Heck with the scope the even put me to sleep for that. Now aint that nice of them ?? LOL The only side effect from a scope is I might not talk for a day or two. LOL mmm Mr. Ornery is going to enjoy that one. LOL

O well that's life in okieland. Ok it is my nap time now. Ja see I am learning now aren't you proud of me ?? Love you all and please take it easy. OK

Heidi

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

, thank you so much for making our Heidi better!!! I LOVE spinach salad. I just can't have any now that I'm on coumadin. Well I can, but only 1/2 cup a day. Greens thicken the blood and that throws off my coumadin level. I still eat in moderation, but have to watch out. They are my favorites too... I love my veggies. Oh well.... I will save up, so that when I come to OK I can have some of yours.

Heidi, I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better. YOu know you are in our prayers.

hugs

LOL T made me a bowl of spinach Salad and you guys have never eating anything better then that let me tell you !!!