RemedySpot.com

Squeek

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Squeek

Love the picture now I will think of you when I see a mouse!LOL How cute. Can't say it looks like you much!LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

Re: squeek

Oh Dawn, You have proven yourself to be an excellent nagger so I can only assume that you excel at worry too. Now, just take some time off from all that stuff and get well. Love, squeek P.S. How do you like my picture, here? Dawn wrote:

There, I changed my dress. Does this one look more like me? What is my life coming too? You see a mouse and think of me....Heidi sees cheese or wants a cheese sandwich and thinks of me. I guess it will all be o.k. so long as I don't leave any droppings at the reunion. YUCK! Love you, squeek

Glenda McClennen wrote:

Squeek

Love the picture now I will think of you when I see a mouse!LOL How cute. Can't say it looks like you much!LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

Re: squeek

Oh Dawn, You have proven yourself to be an excellent nagger so I can only assume that you excel at worry too. Now, just take some time off from all that stuff and get well. Love, squeek P.S. How do you like my picture, here? Dawn wrote: DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 3 weeks later...

In a message dated 9/30/02 4:29:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

dmorgan26347@... writes:

<<

don't know if this applies or not, but my hip and tailbone pain turned out

to be mostly fibromylagia, I didn't believe the rheumy on that one, but

when >>

Squeek, my tailbone pain and hip pain was also fibro... or I should say IS

fibro. I just try to use heat on it... The Xanax helps it too, so does the

Neurontin that they just started me on.

hugs

• 5 weeks later...

Hello!

I have called Enbrel and am being sent the registration packet. What

a big deal about one little medicine! It'd better be worth it! I'm

hoping it will be, based on the " testimonials " I've seen on this site

and their marketing site.

Well, I hope you're starting to feel better! I'd love it if we all

could go through this holiday season without pain or fatigue. Who do

we have to contact to get on that wish list? :)

Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

Squeek

I just posted Ruthann so I told her Hi for myself. Gish now I feel bad I should have posted her yesterday. Hopefully it will cheer her up to hear from me. I will try to keep pestering her so she knows I am thinking of her.

Thanks

Glenda

Hi Glenda,

I got another little note from Ruthann last night, and she asked me to tell you hello from her. Sofrom Ruthann.

Love, squeek

• 3 weeks later...

How did the test go yesterday? Hope you are feeling some better. I miss your posts. Did you get the Christmas shopping all done? Know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You sure have had your share of it this last year that is for sure.

Lots of LoveGlenda