RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: HELP ON DISABILTY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello

MY name is Bonita and i have been told by many that they also have been denied,but, you need to let drs. know that even though you may look healthy, you need to mention (from your drs. who have sent the information to SSI that what the meds you are taking may not show on the outside but tell (drs) to let the (SSI) know what the medications you take have a big play with your insides (liver, kidneys ) or such.. I dont know if this information is helpful but it might work.. Please know that your all in my prayers and daily thoughts.

Love and prayers to you all from the bottom of my heart.

Bonita

Miclelle, did you ever get any response to this?; I have been real sick and haven't kept up with the group. Anyway, I think I have something on disk that I saved some time ago when someone sent to the group. If you haven't received any help, I will try to forward it to you from disk. Can't promise I can until someone comes who can do it for me or tell me how. I'm very dumb on this monster.

Love ya,

Jo

Re: [RpolychondritisSqueek

>Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:25:08 EDT

>

>Gee Squeek, I wish you could have slept longer. I'm praying that this one

>works. You just have to get to feeling better.

>

>Are you counting the minutes to lunch tomorrow. I am... boo hoo.... I will

>be thinking of you all and you had better believe that I WILL be at the next

>one. You have LOTS and LOTS of fun and laughs. Don't get thrown out!!!

>

>hugs

>

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

jo if you do have someone help you with it, would sure love to see what ya got.. hope all is well with you. Barbara Re: [RpolychondritisSqueek >Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:25:08 EDT > >Gee Squeek, I wish you could have slept longer. I'm praying that this one >works. You just have to get to feeling better. > >Are you counting the minutes to lunch tomorrow. I am... boo hoo.... I will >be thinking of you all and you had better believe that I WILL be at the next >one. You have LOTS and LOTS of fun and laughs. Don't get thrown out!!! > >hugs > Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Barbara, please send me your e-mail addy. I'll see what I can do.

Re: [RpolychondritisSqueek

>Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:25:08 EDT

>

>Gee Squeek, I wish you could have slept longer. I'm praying that this one

>works. You just have to get to feeling better.

>

>Are you counting the minutes to lunch tomorrow. I am... boo hoo.... I will

>be thinking of you all and you had better believe that I WILL be at the next

>one. You have LOTS and LOTS of fun and laughs. Don't get thrown out!!!

>

>hugs

>

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU