RemedySpot.com

Re: Chickened outta my first MTX experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathleen, you did the right thing. I was told if I felt like I was sick, not to take it. You want to start it when you feel good and are at your best. Don't feel you chickened out. LOl You did the smart thing. MTX will lower your immune system so you want to be strong. Hope you feel better soon. Get some rest.!!

hugs

I woke up feeling really bad this morning. Think I might getting a sinus infection... Anyway, I chickened out and didn't start today.

and all,

I woke up feeling really bad this morning. Think I might getting a sinus infection... Anyway, I chickened out and didn't start today. I already felt bad enough as it was. I am so sorry to hear that your were sick. :-( I sure hope you improve. I plan on going ahead and taking it tomorrow if I am feeling better. Wish me luck!

How many mg. did you start with, ?

Kathleen

Every man I meet is my master at some point, and in that I learn of him. -- Emerson

My first MTX experience

Hello everyone,I took my MTX around 5 p.m. yesterday, drank LOTS of water all day, and woke up around 4 a.m. with EXTREME nausea. It has lasted most of the day today. I'm okay as long as I don't move. LOL Other than the nausea, I'm doing okay with it. Thanks again for all your suggestions and encouragement. I know it helped.Love,Kathleen,How did you do with your first MTX?Love, DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Thanks! I will rest and hopefully feel better tomorrow. I had such a sinus headache and felt so crummy, I thought it best to wait and see... Although I did start my Fosamax again today and am proud about that. I had a bone scan and I had some bone density loss. Not a good thing for a 34 yo...

Thanks again for the support...

Kathleen

Re: Chickened outta my first MTX experience

Kathleen, you did the right thing. I was told if I felt like I was sick, not to take it. You want to start it when you feel good and are at your best. Don't feel you chickened out. LOl You did the smart thing. MTX will lower your immune system so you want to be strong. Hope you feel better soon. Get some rest.!!hugs

I woke up feeling really bad this morning. Think I might getting a sinus infection... Anyway, I chickened out and didn't start today. DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU