RemedySpot.com

Re: MTX - Marilyn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well I knew you were all too quiet. I'm not getting all of my mail again from Yahoo. Marilyn I didn't get yours. Guess I will go to the site and do some reading today. LOL If I didn't answer someone, it's because I haven't seen the post.

I hope you are all having a good Sunday. For me it will be a stay in day. It looks like rain, but they are saying NO. LOL I sure feel it in my bones. LOL I stayed in all day yesterday. Sick from the bladder still and SOOO fatigued. I think I'm having sympathy pains for T and Kathleen. LOL Still have a lot of pain today. just going to rest.

Does anyone know if RP can affect your bladder. My rheumy's say "No". That the bladder isn't cartilage, or the 3 types of collegen the RP touches. Just seems funny that the only thing showing up is inflamation there and nothing is helping. I go to my PCP tomorrow morning and he might do something. Maybe I'll ask Dr. B.

They cancelled my TEE test ( the scope of my heart ) until the 19th. This was because they didn't allow time for the prophalatic antibiotics. They said they were unnecessary until they received a fax from my dr at Stanford and me standing in their office. LOL So they agreed and said " NO PROBLEM" LOL

Hope you all have a nice Sunday. Rest and relax for the week. Or go out and have a lot of fun...Shopping.... yes go do my Christmas shopping since I havent started yet ( hint, hint, Heidi... who is probably done for next year. LOL )

Love you all and sending lots of hugs

Marilyn

I remember all this back when. So glad talked you into taking it.