RemedySpot.com

Re: Sample Recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here is a sampl of what most of the companies want. I'm sure some will differ, but this is the basic idea.:

RECIPE COLLECTION SHEET:

CATEGORY:

RECIPE TITLE:

SUBMITTED BY:

INGREDIENTS: use abbreviations: pt. qt/ pkg. env. c. tsp. T. lb. gal. sm. med. lg.

________________________ ______________________

DIRECTIONS___________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what will be submitted to . She will format to look somwhat like this:

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

4 c. margarine 4 tsp. baking soda

4 c. white sugar 2 tsp. salt

4 c. brown sugar 4 tsp. vanilla

8 eggs 8 c. flour

4 c. peanut butter

Cream together margarine and sugars. add eggs one at a time, beating welleach time. Mix in peanut butter. Add vanilla. combine flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients a little at a time to the creamed mixture. Dough will be very soft. Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheets. Flatten with fork tines dipped in sugar. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. Approximately 30 dozen cookies

Carmen Thuss

This was a sample from the sample cookbook. Don't know who would want 30 dozen cookies. LOL Maybe Heidi.. LOL

They also say to list the ingredients as you would add them. Just a few hints. If I find any thing else they want, I will let you know.

Happy baking!!! :) Send in those special holiday recipes now.

hugs

NO WAY !!!!!!

Ok did the help you pick that one as a sample ??? LOL Yucky !!!!!!!! Shuuuiiii !!!! thank god I do not bake that or eat that I want to stay healthy. LOL

Heidi

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES4 c. margarine 4 tsp. baking soda4 c. white sugar 2 tsp. salt4 c. brown sugar 4 tsp. vanilla8 eggs 8 c. flour4 c. peanut butterCream together margarine and sugars. add eggs one at a time, beating welleach time. Mix in peanut butter. Add vanilla. combine flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients a little at a time to the creamed mixture. Dough will be very soft. Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheets. Flatten with fork tines dipped in sugar. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. Approximately 30 dozen cookies Carmen ThussThis was a sample from the sample cookbook. Don't know who would want 30 dozen cookies. LOL Maybe Heidi.. LOL

Sorry Heidi!!!! LOL Though maybe since you like to bake, 30 dozen would feed alot of us. LOL You know I love ya!! :))

NO WAY !!!!!!

Ok did the help you pick that one as a sample ??? LOL Yucky !!!!!!!! Shuuuiiii !!!! thank god I do not bake that or eat that I want to stay healthy. LOL

Heidi