RemedySpot.com

Re: Just joined.....about me and my husband-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing about you and your family. We all love to get to know everyone. We are like one big family here. All from different back grounds and places but just happy to have each other.

Please let us know what you guys find out about your husbands tests. It sounds like you have a great dr. if he is running so many tests to find out where or what he needs to do.

I don't know whether I said or not but I live in Oregon and have had RP for over 9 years. At first it was pretty rough. Now that I have the right med combination I lead a fairly normal life.(for me) I work 40 hours or more a week an take care of my family and home. Sure I don't do it all the way I used to but I still do it and that is the main thing.

I guess I am not the type of person who is going to sit back and wait for something to happen. I didn't (don't) have time for RP. I just kept(keep) plugging on the days that I didn't or don't feel well. Life is too short and you just have to enjoy every minute of it. If RP wants to come along for the ride then that means sometimes you have to take a detour or two to where you want to be.

I don't feel that RP is a death sentence! If it was I would be gone by now. There are so many new meds that they are use now and there are dr. doing research. We have a foundation now that supports the research. Some of the paperwork that you find on RP was done way before all this came about. Please don't get discouraged. If you feel down or need us we are always here for you.

Sorry to rattle on! But just don't want you to worry about hubby having RP. Stress seems to be one of the worse things for this cRaP. Take care and know I am thinking about you and your family!

Lots of LoveGlenda